Sunday, December 11, 2011

2012 Hobie Pro Angler

Well, I've really enjoyed fishing out of the Hobie Outback in 2011 but I have a goal to fish in bass tournaments in 2012. In order to do that I'll have to have a live well to keep the bass alive. The additional weight will add up quick so I decided to get a Pro Angler. with the PA comes a 600lb weight capacity. That will come in necessary with the addition of a 15-20gallon livewell.
So I went to Mariner Sales last week and picked up my 2012 Ivory Dune Pro angler.
                                                   Here's me at Mariner Sales thinking about it.
                          Sitting down in my PA fore the first time. It's incredible how much leg room it has.
                                          Aris having me sign the paperwork to make the PA official.
Well I had to boot Santa out of the PA to take her home. He will have to find another sleigh to ride in for Christmas. LOL!!

I can't say enough about the great customer service provided by Aris and Mike at Mariner Sales. These guys have been doing this for awhile and it shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment